Calcio Russo Forum

Vyacheslav Malafeev Topic, Il thread dedicato al nostro grande portierone, 'San' Slava!

« Older   Newer »
Sychev
view post Posted on 12/9/2007, 13:02

grande Vacheshlav!!

Alex^Del^Piero
view post Posted on 27/9/2007, 14:46

MALAFEEV OWES ADVOCAAT NO GRUDGES
Vyacheslav Malafeev claims Zenit success is the key factor and owes Dick Advocaat no grudges for not picking him as the club No.1 goalkeeper.

Russian national team goaltender sees little practice in Zenit goal lately but it is not the reason to be in conflict with the team manager Dick Advocaat.

Ahead of Zenit-CSKA battle in Saint Petersburg Russian goalkeeper spoke to Sport Express.

"Through injury problem I was left behind Zenit squad so Kamil Contofalsy replaced me in the goal", explains Vyacheslav Malafeev.

"Kamil proved his worth to the manager during several matches and Dick Advocaat made up his mind to leave things as they went before."

"His decision is quite understandable since the team’s success is the key factor we need to be striving to."

"Of course I understand that absence of practice in the club could tell on my career in the national team’s squad."

"I have no practice in Zenit so in order to be picked by Russia’s coaching staff, the situation should be changed."

"In any case I try to keep myself in good fitness so if I get a chance to show myself for the club or the national team I will do everything possible to prove my worth to the coaches."

"The outcome of the coming battle will mostly depend on the forwards’ actions and of course on the teams’ tactics."

english.sport-express.ru

Sembra ormai proprio così:per ora,Dick Advocaat ha deciso di puntare tutto su Kamil Contofalsky.A lasciarlo intendere è lo stesso Malafeev che però non fa alcuna polemica e giustifica il suo tecnico,che ha preferito puntare in questo momento sull'integro portiere slovacco.Malafeev però guarda oltre e la sua preoccupazione maggiore è quella di perdere la nazionale.La partita con l'Inghilterra si avvicina,Gabulov rientrerà dal turnovdi squalifica e porterà probabilmente via a Malafeev il posto tra i pali,come già avvenuto contro la Macedonia.

view post Posted on 25/2/2008, 20:01

Group:
Amministratore

Uno scandalo che non abbia vinto anche quello del 2007...

Web  Top
Sychev
view post Posted on 25/2/2008, 21:37

chi lha vinto?

view post Posted on 25/2/2008, 21:39

Group:
Amministratore

CITAZIONE (Sychev @ 25/2/2008, 21:37)
chi lha vinto?

Il bielorusso Zhevnov dell'FC Mosca :oogle:

Web  Top
Sychev
view post Posted on 25/2/2008, 21:42

bah...a me nn sembra sia stato migliore di Malafeev...anche Shunin ha giokato bene!

view post Posted on 25/2/2008, 21:42

Group:
Amministratore

Zhevnov è una pippa :asd:

Web  Top
Sychev
view post Posted on 25/2/2008, 21:51

appunto!

view post Posted on 4/3/2008, 11:58

Group:
Amministratore

Oggi il nostro portierone Vyacheslav Malafeev compie 29 anni!!! Augoroni :auguri:

Web  Top
Alex^Del^Piero
view post Posted on 4/3/2008, 14:17

S Dnem Rodzhenya Slava!!Zhelayu Tebe ..tante parate (non so come si dice :D )

Sychev
view post Posted on 4/3/2008, 15:41

grande Vacheslyav..!!!

A l e x 10™
view post Posted on 8/9/2008, 12:27

Happy bithday

view post Posted on 8/9/2008, 12:53

Group:

CITAZIONE (A l e x 10™ @ 8/9/2008, 13:27)
Happy bithday

Un po di contegno :down:

Alex^Del^Piero
view post Posted on 26/12/2008, 22:04

Малафеев снялся в клипе

Вратарь «Зенита» Вячеслав Малафеев принял участие в съемках музыкального клипа питерской группы The Kingdolls.

Продюсер группы Михаил Барашков является давним другом вратаря. Он и предложил Вячеславу опробовать новую профессию. Футболист снялся в клипе вместе со своей женой Мариной, сделав это на безвозмездной основе.

Выход клипа в эфир запланирован после Нового года на одном из музыкальных каналов, сообщает издание «МК в Питере».

Il portiere dello Zenit San Pietroburgo Viatcheslav Malafeev apparirà in un video musicale della Band San Pietroburghese dei Kingdolls.Mikhail Barashkov,il produttore della clip è un grande amico del portiere che prenderà parte al video in nome dell'amicizia col produttore,senza alcun compenso.Con Malafeev anche sua moglie.

view post Posted on 17/1/2009, 14:56

Group:
Amministratore

MALAFEEV HAPPY TO RETURN TO TRAININGS

Vyacheslav Malafeev answered Sport Express’ questions after Zenit first working day in 2009.

Zenit goalkeeper is happy to return to football, however he admitted he wanted to extend his vacations.

"My family and I visited many interesting places during the break, and I even thought it would be great to extend these vacations for some time", said Malafeev to Sport Express. "But after that I understood that a month of rest is quire enough and it’s time to return to action".

"The first training camp will take place in the United Arab Emirates. We often go there for having rest, so this country is familiar to me. I always feel comfortable both when I have rest and train there".

"Mass media wrote about situation with my contract with Zenit, while not all information is right".

"I have an agreement with the club, including financial side of the contract, while talks have already entered the final stage".

"We are left to settle down several details".

"On the other hand, my contract with Zenit will run during one season, and I am not going to stop working and playing".

"Maybe my words will seem to be pompous, but I think Zenit becomes people’s club. Supporters pay attention to it not only in St. Petersburg, but in other Russian cities and even in other countries".

"Moreover other clubs show interest in Zenit players, who would be glad to try themselves in other championships".

Web  Top
131 replies since 14/11/2006, 16:40   3491 views