Calcio Russo Forum

Vyacheslav Malafeev Topic, Il thread dedicato al nostro grande portierone, 'San' Slava!

« Older   Newer »
Alexx91
view post Posted on 19/1/2009, 14:19

Grande Vache...speriamo che continui anche quest'anno sui suoi livelli

Fatih Tekke
view post Posted on 10/2/2009, 21:11

MALAFEEV: I WILL MISS ARSHAVIN

Vyacheslav Malafeev gave an interview to Sport Express during Zenit’s preparations in Turkey.

Zenit goalkeeper had to switch to the national team matters, as Russian team held pre-season training camp in Turkey.
"I receive callups from the national team coaches regularly, so I have no problems with adaptation", said Malafeev to Sport Express. "I am sure that there won’t be any problems when I need to return to Zenit. Moreover we are training in the national team in the same way as if we do it in our clubs. We won’t play any official games, but we are offered interesting work here".
"People say that training camps are the most tiring things in life of football players, but I would say that it’s the most difficult thing for us. Players need to undertake a great deal of work, and you often don’t have desire to something, especially after vacations. But after some time you understand that it’s necessary for you".
"I will miss Andrei Arshavin, who moved to Arsenal last week. Roman Pavlyuchenko had already scored three goals for Tottenham, and many people stake on who will score more goals in England – Pavlyuchenko or Arshavin. To my mind it would be wrong to stake at something".
"I think both of them have good chances to show good results there. Maybe Arsenal player has more chances to score, because this club is stronger".
"Zenit newcomer Huszti has already joined us and has been training with us during several days. He needs time for adaptation, but organizational problems distract his attention".
"I suppose coaches don’t wait immediate result from him. Szabolcs speaks English and German, so I am sure we will find a common language easily".
"It’s hard to assess my present form. If I say that I am in good fitness, it will sound self-assured, but if I say different thing, everybody will be sure that I didn’t work at all".
"Zenit has a positive statistics of matches against German teams, but country of our opponents doesn’t mean anything. We will play Stuttgart, so if we really want to leave them behind, we will reach our target".

Alexx91
view post Posted on 12/2/2009, 16:39

purtroppo si..ma si va avanti :già:

Zenit69
view post Posted on 4/3/2009, 10:09

E siamo arrivati a 30, caro Slava: ma la classe è sempre la stessa!
Grazie di tutto, grande portierone e tantissimi auguri!!! :auguri:

Alex^Del^Piero
view post Posted on 4/3/2009, 14:30

E' già passato un anno..mamma mia C Dnyom Rozhdenya Slava :auguri:

Vladivostok's_tigers
view post Posted on 4/3/2009, 15:59

:auguri:

view post Posted on 4/3/2009, 17:09

Group:
Amministratore

Auguroni!

Web  Top
Fatih Tekke
view post Posted on 4/3/2009, 18:56

C Dnyom Rozhdenya Slava! :D

Zenit69
view post Posted on 20/3/2009, 10:35

Con la gara di ieri contro l'Udnese, Malafeev è entrato a far parte dello speciale "Club Yashin", che ospita i portieri che contano almeno 100 partite nei diversi tornei (nazionali e internazionali), senza aver subito gol. Quella di ieri era appunto la 100a partita per Mala terminata con la propria rete inviolata. Il nostro portierone conta 66 gare senza reti subite in RPL, 12 nelle Coppe nazionali, 15 nelle Coppe europee e 7 con la maglia della nazionale russa. Mala è il 25° portiere ad entrare nella speciale classifica, che vede rappresentati solo 7 club, e soprattutto, il primo nella storia dello Zenit. Complimenti, sei mitico!

anche se, era meglio che fosse finita 4-1 e Mala poi entrava nel club domenica prossima...

Alex^Del^Piero
view post Posted on 20/3/2009, 14:34

Complimenti davvero a Slava Malafeev,un portiere che ha ancora tanto da dare allo Zenit.Meditate dirigenti,meditate.

Alexx91
view post Posted on 20/3/2009, 14:45

grande Mala!!

view post Posted on 20/3/2009, 15:49

Group:
Amministratore

Grandissimo Slava :rulez:

CITAZIONE (Alex^Del^Piero @ 20/3/2009, 14:34)
Meditate dirigenti,meditate.

Se non gli rinnovano il contratto ancora un pò smetto di tifare Zenit :smallrolleyes:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 6/6/2009, 10:13

Group:
Amministratore

MALAFEEV: I AM GLAD WITH MY CAREER IN ZENIT

Sport Express spoke to the Russian goalkeeper, who signed a five-year extension to his contract with Zenit on April 14.

"For the in-field players it’s easier to switch to another club and get used to the new circumstances", said Malafeev. "According to statistics goalkeepers change two or three clubs in their careers and many of them stay faithful to their team".

"If the goalie was born is the city, where he plays and coaches count on his services, it’s difficult to decide to change the club".

"I need to have serious reasons to make decision to quit the team. As for me i didn’t find any of them".

"My contract envisages the sum of money, which I will have to pay if I decided to quit the club. Of course I speak about the foreign club, because I don’t see any reason of leaving Zenit for another Russian club".

"I like German and Spanish championships. I don’t mean big clubs, however I think it’s possible to find job in the high divisions in these countries".

"I offered to sign a ten-year extension contract, but I was said that it’s impossible. Though Zenit was not against it".

"Zenit extended contracts of several players, whose agreements were to expire in 2009 too. However nobody from our management talked to me about extension contract, so I provoked their interest through mass media at the end of the last season".

"If Zenit hadn’t offered me a new contract and I hadn’t found any other variants of continuing my career, I would have been forced to move to our rivals".

"In fact I considered this variant as emergency measure. I had variants both in Russia and abroad, but they were not comparable to my work in Zenit".

"Becoming the team’s captain is not the main target for me. To my mind any players should feel as a captain at his position on the pitch".

"It’s a difficult to guess who will replace Anatoly Tymoschuk as our captain, as I don’t know who will choose him".

"Dick Advocaat appointed Tymoschuk as the captain and two goalkeepers as his assistants, and he is likely to have some variants too".

sport-express.ru

Web  Top
Alex^Del^Piero
view post Posted on 6/6/2009, 13:11

Si,lui aveva detto di aver punzecchiato lo Zenit a mezzo stampa anche per affrettare un rinnovo che lui voleva più di ogni altra cosa al mondo.Se lo Zenit non avesse fatto il passo richiesto,secondo me sarebbe andato allo Spartak od alla Lokomotiv.Lui non può fare i nomi di queste squadre,ma credo che sia realisticamente così.

131 replies since 14/11/2006, 16:40   3491 views