Calcio Russo Forum

CalcioRusso on ZenitBol.ru

« Older   Newer »
Basille
view post Posted on 6/8/2010, 20:27

Ladies and Gentlemen,I'm glad to tell you that CalcioRusso got first article about itself in russian language!I hope it's just a first step of a long way.
Thanks to Alberto and to all of You for this wonderful website, I'll make everything i can to help You all to find out everything you want to know about Russian Football!
To read the article go to zenitbol.ru/board/basil_island/kalcho_russo/10-1-0-199
Yours faithfully,Vasiliy.

Edited by Basille - 7/8/2010, 16:51

Alex^Del^Piero
view post Posted on 6/8/2010, 23:44

Molodets Vasily,ya vnimatelno prochital tvoyu sta'tyu...spasibo tebe i vsem zenitovtsam kotorym nravilsya nash forum.Dlya Alberto bylo ochen tyazhelo kogda on byl sovsem odin na etom forume.Kak ty skazal,SKY byl bol' i radost' nasha.My dolzhni byli postoyanno stalkivat'sya s skeptikami,lyudi kotorye nedootsenivali russkiy futbol,chasto bukvalno smeyalis' nad nami a takzhe kommentatory ne vsegda okazalis' gotovy.Nadeyus' chto eto tolko nachalo i my priobretaem ewe russkix forumistov ;)

Thank you Vasiliy,I liked very much how you summarized all the forum's story.I remember how i discovered this forum and how i attentively read news Alberto updated every day,it was tough for him.SKY helped us to gain fans,but i can say that people often joked at us,thiking Russian Football wasn't part of Euro-Football's elite.I think that SKY accelerated the "russian mania".We hope that new russian members will sign in our forum.I like very much discuss over football with russian fans.

view post Posted on 11/8/2010, 11:08

Group:
Amministratore

:rulez:

Web  Top
2 replies since 6/8/2010, 20:27   129 views