Group:
Amministratore

In questo topic si parlerà solo ed esclusivamente del Luch-Energia Vladivostock

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/1/2007, 22:14

Group:
Amministratore

Chikhradze joins Luch-Energia

Russian side FC Luch-Energia Vladivostok have signed goalkeeper Aleksander Chikhradze from FC Spartak Nalchik. The 31-year-old has spent almost his entire career at Nalchik, helping the team win promotion to the Russian Premier-Liga in 2005 and then achieve a ninth-placed finish on their debut season in the top tier. Chikhradze previously spent a short period at FC Dinamo Tbilisi.

uefa.com

Ottimo acquisto del Luch-Energia, Chichradze è stato uno dei migliori portieri dello scorso campionato. Certo che sarà difficile rimpiazzarlo per lo Spartak Nalchik... :smallrolleyes:

Web  Top
_Ferroviere_
view post Posted on 1/2/2007, 15:35

Chikhradze ha fatto ottime cose l'anno scorso allo Spartak Nalchik, vedremo se si riconfermerà...
Il Luch comunque ha fatto diversi acquisti, e diverse cessioni, ha prelevato tre giocatori dall'Hajudk Split ed ha venduto quasi tutti gli attaccanti che aveva in rosa. Ha cambiato troppo per me, anche se sono rimasti quasi tutti i punti di forza dell'anno scorso...

view post Posted on 1/2/2007, 16:05

Group:
Amministratore

CITAZIONE (_Ferroviere_ @ 1/2/2007, 15:35)
Chikhradze ha fatto ottime cose l'anno scorso allo Spartak Nalchik, vedremo se si riconfermerà...
Il Luch comunque ha fatto diversi acquisti, e diverse cessioni, ha prelevato tre giocatori dall'Hajudk Split ed ha venduto quasi tutti gli attaccanti che aveva in rosa. Ha cambiato troppo per me, anche se sono rimasti quasi tutti i punti di forza dell'anno scorso...

Sono abbastanza d'accordo con te, in extremis dovrebbe essere riuscita ad acquistare pure l'ex nazionale Andrey Solomatin

Web  Top
view post Posted on 14/2/2007, 15:19

Group:
Amministratore

UFFICIALE: Nenad Stojanovic al Luch-Energia Vladivostok

Nenad Stojanovic (27), attaccante serbo nel giro della nazionale, interrompe la sua avventura in Belgio, lasciando gratis il Molenbeek, per firmare sino al 2010 con i russi del Luch-Energia Vladivostok.

tuttomercatoweb.com

Web  Top
_Ferroviere_
view post Posted on 14/2/2007, 15:25

E' lo stesso Stojanovic che giocava nello Stella Rossa?

view post Posted on 14/2/2007, 15:41

Group:
Amministratore

CITAZIONE (_Ferroviere_ @ 14/2/2007, 15:25)
E' lo stesso Stojanovic che giocava nello Stella Rossa?

:sisi:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 1/3/2007, 19:40

Group:
Amministratore

Una giovane promessa serba per il Luch-Energia

Il difensore serbo Aleksandar Kolarov, difensore 21enne nazionale Under-21, è stato acquistato dal Luch-Energia di Vladivostok dall'OFK Belgrado. Kolarov ha firmato un contratto triennale con il club che arrivò settimo l'anno scorso in Premier-Liga.

sovsport.ru

Web  Top
view post Posted on 9/3/2007, 15:50

Group:
Amministratore

Luch-Energia: dallo Zenit arriva in prestito Melnikov

Il Luch-Energia di Vladivostok ha prelevato in prestito dallo Zenit il 21enne Yuri Melnikov, promettente attaccante.

sovsport.ru

Non dovrebbe essere male, anche se allo Zenit non giocava mai in prima squadra (chiuso da Arshavin & co.)

Web  Top
view post Posted on 25/4/2007, 10:33

Group:
Amministratore

CECH SHOWS HIS BEST IN VLADIVOSTOK

Marek Čech speaks about his successful career in a new club.

FC Luch-Energiya goalkeeper Marek Čech came to the team during the pre-season period.

He managed to parry sevaral dangerous strikes during Zenit clash so it’s not a surprise that he was voted to be the best player of the match.

Last year Čech came to Russia with his former club Slovan Liberec to play Spartak in Champions League.

"At that time I couldn’t imagine I would play in Russian team", said Čech to Sport Express."

"I learned about Luch-Energiya only in December but decided not to think about leaving Czech team."

"I khew that Vladivocstok is situated far away from Moscow so I was ready for far flights."

"I can’t judge the level of Russian football on the whole but I know there are a lot of top players."

"The only one disadvantage is poor quality of the fields which prevent many teams from showing good football."

"This weekend we played Zenit, one of the contenders for the title but the quality of the pitch didn’t help the teams show our best."

"If we were to play in summer the match would be much more interesting and exciting."

"I watched Zenit playing against Dinamo Moscow in Russia Cup."

"Luch-Energiya next opponent will be Dinamo and I can say that they looked well in a fight against Zenit."

"In Saint Petersburg they played not worse than their rivals but failed to convert their chances into goals and moreover Malafeev showed his best skills."

english.sport-express.ru

Domenica contro lo Zenit ha fatto un partitone, non avrei mai pensato che sarebbe riuscito a diventare titolare, dato che il Luch aveva acquistato anche il georiano Chikhradze (che veniva da un'ottima stagione con lo Spartak Nalchik). Però, due portieri così bravi, mi sembrano sprecati per la squadra di Vladivostok (in queste prime giornate c'è stato anche un pò di turnover tra loro due)...

Web  Top
Alex^Del^Piero
view post Posted on 4/5/2007, 13:42

Yanochko,espulso contro lo Zenit per un fallaccio su Tymoschuck salterà le prossime 3 partite.

view post Posted on 9/5/2007, 18:39

Group:
Amministratore

STOJANOVIC SENT TO RESERVE TEAM
Serbian forward Nenad Stojanovic has been sent to Luch-Energyia reserve team.

Sergei Pavlov made up his mind to dismiss Stojanović because his poor results in attack.

Stojanović was considered to be the most prospective newcomer in Luch-Energiya however he scored no goals since the start of the season.

"Quality of Stojanović football skills doesn’t correspond to the team’s level", said Pavlov to Sport Express.

"That is the reason why he is playing in reserve team."

sport-express.ru

Web  Top
Alex^Del^Piero
view post Posted on 9/5/2007, 19:02

Stagione un pò deludente per il Luch,avevano fatto qualche acquisto che faceva presupporre ad una riconferma,invece devono stare attenti.Giocano quasi sempre in casa,al ritorno avranno parecchie trasferte consecutive.

view post Posted on 9/5/2007, 20:16

Group:
Amministratore

CITAZIONE (Alex^Del^Piero @ 9/5/2007, 20:02)
al ritorno avranno parecchie trasferte consecutive.

3 :wink:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 18/6/2007, 11:46

Group:
Amministratore

PAVLOV CORRECTS MISTAKES

Sergei Pavlov comments on his team's sensational consecutive success against CSKA and Lokomotiv.

Luch-Energiya continue surprising Russian supporters crushing the campaign favorites CSKA and Lokomotiv in two consecutive home matches.

"I would lie saying that I have expected this success", said the team manager Sergei Pavlov to Sport Express.

"We wanted to show good performance and play not for the points but for the team itself."

"It was necessary to put an end to our unsuccessful run after the start of the season."

"The club management could fire me in case we lost to CSKA and Loko."

"Luch-Eergiya made a poor start of the season and there are several reasons for this."

"Unfortunately not all the players had a chance to train during the preseason preparations since l most all of them missed the trainings due to different reasons."

"The second obstacle is the poor quality of the field."

"We have good players and good pitch is of great importance for them."

"I perfectly understood that Moscow teams could be very dangerous however I decided to meet the risk which turned to be right decision."

"I needed to improve the situation as in the other case I would have left the club."

"We managed to do it but we still have a number of unsolved problems."

"The team are still weakened by injuries and some selection problems but players understand that their work could bring positive results."

"CSKA looked tired but the match against Loko was harder as they played aggressively and had initiative during the major part of the game."

"We were not going to play the first violin and our plan brought us three points."

english.sport-express.ru

Il Luch-Energia, dopo le sensazionali ed inaspettate batoste rifilate a CSKA e Lokomotiv, è la squadra del momento. Pavlov, tra l'altro uno degli allenatori più stimati in Russia, spiega i segreti che hanno portato la sua squadra a questa incredibile doppia vittoria consecutiva.

Web  Top
37 replies since 8/11/2006, 15:23   443 views