Calcio Russo Forum

..E Alexander alza la Supercoppa

« Older   Newer »
Alex^Del^Piero
icon14  view post Posted on 20/8/2007, 22:44

KERZHAKOV LIFTS SPANISH SUPERCUP
Russian forward Alexander Kerzhakov grabbed the Spanish Supercup with Sevilla FC.

Sevilla managed to beat the Spanish champions Real Madrid twice and thus sealed the victory at Santiago Barnabeo.

Two victories over the defending champions prove that Sevilla are 100% ready for the season.

Alexander Kerzhakov came as a sub but Sevilla manager Huande Ramos entrusted Russian international with a new position on the field.

"Ramos wanted me to play as a left halfback and I eagerly accepted his initiative", said Kerzhakov to Sport Express.

"I think the manager understood that it was time for me to come out to the field since I had to miss two matches."

"Sevilla have enough professional players in the midfield and I am sure this switch to midfield was just a forced measure."

Sevilla will kick off the Spanish championship this Saturday and taking into account the team’s dense schedule Russian national side coaching staff decided not to pick Kerzhakov for Poland friendly.

Nevertheless Alexander is hopeful to come to the Russian team squad in September.

"I am eager to help Russia at the crucial matches against Macedonia and England", admits Kerzhakov.

"I am very happy with the season opening and Sevilla triumph at Santiago Barnabeo so I hope I will get a lot of positive emotions this year."

english.sport-express.ru

Alexander Kerzhakov,fermo ai box durante la preparazione per un piccolissimo infortunio che gli ha rallentato il normale raggiungimento della condizione e' tornato in campo e il suo rientro e' coinciso col suo terzo trofeo con la maglia del Sevilla.Continua cosi' Alexander.

Sasha spiega di aver accettato volentieri il suo ruolo di esterno destro impartitogli da Juande Ramos.
DI buon accordo comn lo staff della nazionale kerzha ha chiesto di essere esentato dalla gara amichevole id Mosca contro la Polonia epr l'imminente inizio della Liga e la Supercoppa Europea di fine mese contro il Milan.

0 replies since 20/8/2007, 22:43   82 views