Calcio Russo Forum

Kerzhakov vince il Premio Zvezda di giugno 2009

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 7/7/2009, 00:16

Group:
Amministratore

KERZHAKOV WINS ZVEZDA AWARD IN JUNE

Alexandr Kerzhakov won Zvezva award in June leaving behind Sergey Nazarenko and Vladimir Bystrov.

Dynamo striker Alexandr Kerzhakov has been voted the best player in Russia and CIS countries in June after he show remarkable display in his club and the Russian national team. Yesterday the forward visited the Sport Express office and answered journalists’ questions.

"I have already got used to Dynamo and felt comfortable in the team", said Kerzhakov. "Player always needs some time to establish himself in the team and it’s very good that I prepared for the season with Dynamo".

"I played in Zenit, Sevilla and Dynamo, but I can’t compare them because they are absolutely different. In general I had no problems with adapting in these clubs".

"Moreover when I came to Dynamo I met players with whom I got acquainted earlier. And young players seemed to treat me well".

"Pre-season preparations are very important because players need to regain their peak physical for and understand coach’s requirements. The coach should bring his ideas to the team and it happens only during the trainings camps".

"Our head coach Andrey Kobelev retied as a player not long time ago and his coaching career developed very successfully. When high-class players achieve success as coaches it’s really great. To my mind we can call Kobelev a very interesting coach even despite his young age".

"I was eager to take part in the European championship and in order to do it I needed to play football on a constant basis. Euro-2008 was one of priorities in my decision to return to the Russian championship and the second one was my desire to have constant practice".

"I talked to Sevilla president and head coach and they tried to persuade me to stay and wait for a chance to show myself. But when I decided to quit it’s very hard to switch back to the current state and work on calmly".

"I am sure that Russian national team will guarantee the 2012 World Championship berth and our challengers will respect us and be afraid of us. And if other teams are afraid of you it means that they respect you, and if they respect you it means that you are worth of it".

"However first of all it’s necessary to secure a place in the final tournament in the South Africa. Of course we want to achieve maximum result and win".

"As statistics shows it’s possible to achieve more serious results at the World championship than at Euro, because class of European national teams is much higher. At the World Cups there are middle-class teams and it’s easier to play against them".

"I think we will beat Germany at home, but to be sure of it it’s necessary to win two other games and only then welcome German side in Russia".

"I have no doubts that we will smash our rivals, but we should do it very confidently in order to convince our supporters that we don’t show our real strength".

SPORT-EXPRESS

Bravo Sasha :roflclap:
A giugno non si è praticamente giocato, è vero, ma se lo merita - oltre che per la prova fornita con la Sbornaya dopo due anni di esilio forzato - per quanto ha lavorato negli ultimi mesi, tornando ad essere un attaccante di indubbie qualità!

Kerzhakov tra l'altro come sempre ottimista quando si parla di nazionale russa...questa volta ha predetto la vittoria del match cruciale di Mosca contro la Germania :smallrolleyes: L'ultima volta ci prese, azzeccando pure il risultato (3-0), ma è meglio dimenticare ciò che disse alla vigilia di Israele-Russia 2-1 :look:

Web  Top
Sychev~
view post Posted on 7/7/2009, 10:08

Grandissimo Sasha :rulez: vittoria meritata!!

1 replies since 7/7/2009, 00:16   22 views